Thursday, April 30, 2009

Linken is 1 Week old....

Notice the Faux Hawk..... just like Daddy!

So Linken is one week old.... On Monday we went to his first check up and everything looks great he has gained back the few ounces he lost in the hospital and is gaining every day... He is going to be a chubby baby and sure loves to eat!! Then Yesterday his cercumcision ring fell off now all we are waiting on is the belly button then he can take a real bath.... I can't wait the wash cloth bath just doesn't do justice. I am really amazed at how much love I have for this little guy he is my whole world and I can't image anything with out him. He is beginning to smile and show so much personality in just one week. I can't believe how fast he changes from the looks he gives in his sleep to the sqeeks and sounds that come from the little guy.

I am one proud MOMMY and have the best husband I can ask for. Brady has been amazing the whole way and I have to say I have the two greatest men in the world in my life.
Enjoy the new pics.

8 comments:

The Fairbanks Four said...

He is absolutely adorable! I can't wait for our little guys to meet. I am so happy for you guys. Motherhood truely is an amazing thing and I agree that it is mind blowing how instantly our little ones become a part of our lives that we can't imagine being without. Enjoy every second of it! :)

Cody and Paige said...

Nae! He is SOOO cute!! I'm so happy for you and Brady! I love you and miss you very much! I want to see the little guy!

Anonymous said...

Looks so cute! Congrats again, he is soo handsome at just a week!

Ivie said...

i love the last picture! he is getting so big aleady!

The Hansen's said...

Congratulations! He is adorable!

Tyson and Capri said...

Janae he is adorable!! I am glad everything went so good for you!!!

Lindsay Thacker said...

Congrats!!!! What a beautiful baby boy you have!!! It sounds like the delievery and everything went pretty well. That is awesome! Hope you are enjoying being a mom!!!! Its the greatest thing in the world. Happy belated mothers day!!!

Jake and Ashlee said...

Oh my gosh he is so cute! Congrats! Your going to be great parents!